W2Photography, specializes in real estate photography. We are seeking talented and energetic photographers to join our growing network! Please review the position responsibilities and technical qualifications required for this position and apply today!
- Travel to and from properties. We send the work to you and we take care of the scheduling.
- Provide onsite real estate style photography.
- Electronically transmit work at the end of each workday.
- Post-production work not required.
- Perform work as needed on a 1099 contract basis.
- Previous photography experience.
- Previous experience in a customer service or guest facing role.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation and proof of insurance.
- Must have a cell phone, high-speed internet, and a personal computer.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and capable of following an appointment schedule.
- Must have the following professional photography grade equipment: a camera with the ability to take a minimum of 5 bracketed photos and a 10-22 mm lens (crop sensor) or 16-35 mm (full frame), tripod (3ft-5ft Range of Expansion) and a battery operated 400wt light and stand.
- Previous real estate photography experience.
- Comfortable working and troubleshooting independently.
- Tech savvy, and proficient with computers.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace while on your feet most of the day.
- Presentable and personable, understanding that customers deserve excellent service.
- Has a positive attitude, good sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity.
- Communication skills, organized, and detail oriented.
Send an email to email@example.com and include your resume and/or the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Any Links to Your Work
We look forward to hearing from you.